The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

High Cost in Digital Advertising Especially in Google and Meta Ads.

moneydrop2021

According to these 2 guys, the clients must spend at least $50k/month in order to be successful on Meta and Google Ads:

What do you all think about this topic?

$500.00 per month ad spend with the margins of an affiliate and all of the risks involved? That's going to be a slow boat to China ...

Depends on who you are and what you intend to prove out to achieve.

The guys in the video are agency guys --they get paid a percentage of the client's advertising spend or some contracted fixed amount. That's their angle.

"....direct mail, no digital...."
Memories.....

I remember my office FULL of sales pages, samples, catalogues and manila envelopes. I sometimes wrote the sales pages for the company, which was fun. Assembling hundreds of mail packages - not so much. After that, I moved from secretary to Sales Assistant, so I didn't have to do that anymore, thankfully.

Now a-days, I suppose direct mail would garner attention, or be a novelty. In the little town I live in, we only just started getting mailed advertising flyers in greater numbers. Used to be almost none, ever.

$50,000 - $200,000 would buy a lot of envelopes or postcards and stamps. That said, I have no idea what kind of ROI would be realized. I expect what you're promoting and to whom, where would factor in, same as any digital campaign. Accept there'd be more 'waste' with non-interested parties simply throwing the info out. Harder to target.

Now a-days, I suppose direct mail would garner attention, or be a novelty. In the little town I live in, we only just started getting mailed advertising flyers in greater numbers. Used to be almost none, ever.
When people have to touch the ad media it may get seen. And you are not paying CPM to feed bots with direct mail :D

MI
Back