The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi

stbernardcom

I've been interested in online marketing for a while now, starting to do my own research so that soon I can market my own products online. I'm very new to the affiliate world and this place looks like a great place for me to learn more. I'll probably be mostly lurking, since I have more questions than answers. Anyway, thanks for having me.

Welcome to 5 Star, stbernardcom.

Because you are new to affiliate marketing, you could benefit from our Newbie Affiliate Forum. Be sure to read the "Sticky" threads because they are loaded with very useful information http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

You will learn a lot by reading and get many of your questions answered by reading. It is possible that you might still have some questions after you have done a lot of reading. Don't hesitate to ask questions. Our friendly members are friendly members are very helpful.

Thanks for joining.

Hi Jordy,

Welcome to 5 Star. We're glad you joined us and I think you can learn a lot here. Most questions you may have likely have already been asked and answered somewhere - so the search button up top can be helpful. Or ask away and we're happy to help or will point you in the right direction.

MI
Back