The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi to everyone!

Marco Basile

affiliate
Hi there to everyone!

I am italian and I am trying to create a profitable online business through the power of affiliate marketing.

Since the beginning of the year I tried with a website, but it did not profit at all because I did not have much money for PPC, over optimizing posts with SEO.

Now I am on facebook ads since two months with a friend of mine. We were able to make few sales, under five actually, and we do not know what we are wrong on.

I was looking to the pdf released by STM to search for others traffic sources and networks as well.

Actually, we are promoting a weight loss product who has really great gravity on Clickbank.

I've been in a marketing summit on 29th and 30th of november and I met Ryan Hamada and Craig Campbell.

The first one told me about the power of Solo ads on facebook, using free reports and lead magnets using email marketing.

Craig told me about the power of Quora ads sending people directly to offer pages, telling me it works.

Guys, what do you advise instead? I love marketing and all the possibilities, but I would want to build a small income such as 3 to 5k per month to move out of Italy.

I really want to listen to your advice. I am sure any of you can teach me more than I know.

Hope for your advice, guys!

Regards,

Marco

Hi, Marco and welcome to AffiliateFix!

I am trying to create a profitable online business through the power of affiliate marketing.

That's great, there is a lot of information, guidance and help here for you.

Since the beginning of the year I tried with a website, but it did not profit at all because I did not have much money for PPC, over optimizing posts with SEO.

Maybe something here will help:

PPC forum
SEO forum

Now I am on facebook ads since two months with a friend of mine. We were able to make few sales, under five actually, and we do not know what we are wrong on.

Social Media forum

Actually, we are promoting a weight loss product who has really great gravity on Clickbank.

https://www.affiliatefix.com/search/3480508/?q=clickbank

I really want to listen to your advice. I am sure any of you can teach me more than I know.

Everyone is happy to help you all they can but this is an Introduction thread. It is better if you create a thread (one specific issue per thread) in the appropriate forum, so members with that knowledge can offer some advice.

I would also recommend that you check the Newbie Helpdesk.

I would want to build a small income such as 3 to 5k per month to move out of Italy.

:D Most people from this part of the world want to go to Italy. For a visit, at least.

Enjoy the forums, Marco and best of luck achieving your goal of moving! :)

Hi there to everyone!

I am italian and I am trying to create a profitable online business through the power of affiliate marketing.

I was looking to the pdf released by STM to search for others traffic sources and networks as well.

I've been in a marketing summit on 29th and 30th of november and I met Ryan Hamada and Craig Campbell.

The first one told me about the power of Solo ads on facebook, using free reports and lead magnets using email marketing.

Craig told me about the power of Quora ads sending people directly to offer pages, telling me it works.

Guys, what do you advise instead? I love marketing and all the possibilities, but I would want to build a small income such as 3 to 5k per month to move out of Italy.

Hope for your advice, guys!

Regards,

Marco
First of all welcome to the forum!

Second of all only thing to do is to test, and learn then at the end you will grow with the tasks. There will always be advices and other to help you progress faster, but i always learned by doing.

First of all welcome to the forum!

Second of all only thing to do is to test, and learn then at the end you will grow with the tasks. There will always be advices and other to help you progress faster, but i always learned by doing.
Hey there!

Thanks a lot for the advice!

yes I know that it is the path to learn and profit. On my own, I have to pay a debt of mine now.

I want to get out of it asap to invest, test and learn.

By the way, what is PurePay? Is is something I should be interested in?

Regards,

Marco

Hey there!

Thanks a lot for the advice!

yes I know that it is the path to learn and profit. On my own, I have to pay a debt of mine now.

I want to get out of it asap to invest, test and learn.

By the way, what is PurePay? Is is something I should be interested in?

Regards,

Marco
Hello Marco.

That is the only way to look at it, test, optimize, test again and see if you did it right! When you then, get it right you crush it ;).

PurePay is only if your wanting to be or already is an advertiser or are in need of corporation setups / consultancy needs :).

banners
Back