The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi there

How long does it take for a re-launched website to be indexed and organically searched?

• 1 day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 month

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • 3 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More than 6 months

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rayray

Hi,

I have been working as an affiliate for a few years now with some gap, I'm trying to start myself back.

Working on my websites is interesting and a nice way to spend time.

Thanks for this forum.

Hi X,

Thanks for the greetings. I'm not promoting webcams at this time, I'm still working to complete my site sorry.

Last edited:
Is your new website(s) HTTPS and responsive?

I relaunched an old flagship site that is *elgooG* compliant and got a whole 4 searches the 2nd day and the rest of this week =0=. I made the site for users and not elgooG SEO BS >>>but followed the basic good practices.

I suppose it depends on what you are selling *free SIM cards* probably goes over good -- and makes no money :(

elgooGbot is psychotic these days -- very unpredictable ...

Welcome rayray, new here as well. Seems like a good way to get the word out. Like other have said it is good to use adwords to put an ad out via G, and also maybe Reddit for your niche

https is mandatory according to the Google Bullies :p
Contrived backlinks are a negative these days -- but don't ask the guys selling links or quoting years old SEO hooey.
Well, if it is being crawled then it may be indexed -- that usually takes Google a few weeks now-a-days.

Change or add some content -- maybe that will help. You just cannot depend on search engines traffic for smaller websites anymore -- buy some traffic ...

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Ray!

I can see that you've already met a few members of our community. :)

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Ray!

Hi,

I have been working as an affiliate for a few years now with some gap, I'm trying to start myself back.

Working on my websites is interesting and a nice way to spend time.

Thanks for this forum.
It's good to have you in here, you are welcome around.

banners
Back