The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi there...

M@rkus

affiliate
Hi folks,

my name is Markus. I am a German affiliate marketer, who lives in Cyprus. I started affiliate marketing in 2011. After several struggling years I met a great mentor and we created a joint venture. We started a project which basically helped me to go from very low income up to a stable 5 figure income after two years in this great industry. So last year we optimized this project and opened it for a small number of new participants per year.

This project takes the participant from the first step to the last. We guide people and create everything what they need to run a reliable business. The participant takes over step by step. The best thing about it, we deliver the traffic and thats the point where most people start to struggle.

So finally I was able to realize my dreams and really live the life on the sunny side of Cyprus. :)

Looking forward to meet great people here!

Last edited:
Hello M@rkus. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum. It's always great to have someone experienced like you onboard.

Looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Hello M@rkus. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum. It's always great to have someone experienced like you onboard.

Looking forward to see more of your posts. Have a nice stay and enjoy the forum.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

Thank you for the warm welcome. Ill try to do my best! :)

M@rkus,welcome to AffiliateFix!
It`s nice to see you there!
You story really inspirational.
Enjoy your well deserved Cyprys:affiliatefix:

MI
Back