The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi there (Introduction)

hungrymarketers

affiliate
Hi there,

Just a little about myself...
My main area is "Lead Gen" - Basically i am obtaining leads for various different niches, including "Business Loans" which i then either sell in bulk to lenders or i broker them, depending on how much free time i have, as i have different deals with different lenders.

I am also in the "Drop Shipping" scene, as build/scale sites and then sell once they have reached around 15-20k (Net) Per Month.

I am looking forward to being part of this community and looking forward to meeting more like minded people.

Hello! :) I'm new participant of the forum and in affiliate marketing too) I really hope that the experienced guys will help me to build the right concept and answer the most difficult questions for me right now! Thanks to all! ;)

Hi there,

Just a little about myself...
My main area is "Lead Gen" - Basically i am obtaining leads for various different niches, including "Business Loans" which i then either sell in bulk to lenders or i broker them, depending on how much free time i have, as i have different deals with different lenders.

I am also in the "Drop Shipping" scene, as build/scale sites and then sell once they have reached around 15-20k (Net) Per Month.

I am looking forward to being part of this community and looking forward to meeting more like minded people.
you are truly welcome around dude!

banners
Back