The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi there! I'm a new affiliate marketer from Israel

OnlineGamingTraffic

affiliate
It's so nice to meet you all!
I'm an affiliate marketer focusing on Email marketing in the online gaming industry.

Besides being an awesome affiliate I also like heavy metal, hiking, dogs and some more heavy metal!

I live in the Czech Republic at the moment - feel free to hit me up if you want to grab a beer.

I'm an affiliate marketer focusing on Email marketing in the online gaming industry.

Besides being an awesome affiliate I also like heavy metal, hiking, dogs and some more heavy metal!

I live in the Czech Republic at the moment - feel free to hit me up if you want to grab a beer.

Hello there @OnlineGamingTraffic :)

Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

It's truly a pleasure to have you here.
You have very nice experience in the email marketing
and online gaming.

I am also involved with email marketing and starting
with online gaming. We should talk.

Looks like we have other interests in common as well, music,

dogs, hiking, and More music! :D

Hi, @OnlineGamingTraffic and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Have you had a chance to check out the Email Marketing forum yet? ;)

Me too, the hiking and dogs. For heavy metal, you'll want to get to know @KSixJeremy :D

Anytime you have a question or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

banners
Back