The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hi there all, we are x fish

G

Goodmans

We are a group of x razorfish employees (the $2bn digital communications co that blew-up in the early 2000's) that have reformed to employ our digital strategy, design, and technology skills to maximise Adsense channel revenues.

Our first collaboration was launched 2 weeks ago, if you want to review it, see Goodmans post in "Review my site"...

We look forward to being an active forum contributor...

Goodmans

Welcome to 5 Star.

I remember Razorfish, and I'm sure many of our members also remember.

5 Star is a very friendly community, so I'm sure you are going to enjoy being a member.

I hope you will be an active forum contributor.

Thanks Larwee

We have been trying to find a sandbox, like your site, a mix of the commercial and informative...

We are ready to share IP...

Goodmans

It sounds as if you are going to be a very big 5 Star fan. I really like that.

This isn't my site. I wish it was. It is owned by Linda Buquet. She might have some comments in this thread. She is the owner and an administrator. I am an administrator.

Actually I think she and I will both agree that this site really belongs to the members because they are the ones who make 5 Star what it is.

Thats cool...

And very refreshing...

Looking forward to a great virtual experience...

Goodmans

Hi Goodmans,

Welcome to 5 Star. I remember Razorfish too and find what you are doing interesting. I was looking at your Debt site, down in site review, but didn't have time to review it. I'll just say here I think it looks very nice but as you know you picked a pretty competitive niche. But then again I'm sure you guys know how to get traffic even in competitive spaces.

Hope you become a regular here and share experience and ideas with our members. Invite the rest of the group over too.

Reply to Linda

Thanks for the support Linda...

I hope all the 5 star community; do check out the site... as it has been designed to optimise Adsense, from the ground up. Tackling issues like getting the right ad's contextualised, positioned, site approval...etc.

As you say 'Debt' is a highly competitive market... however this project is based more around Infotrepreneurship - How one would derive market-entry by using information & its manipulation as the key customer utility gambit. Such strategies should be effectively product/service agnostic... That?s why such endeavours are best suited to large social communities, Union sites, Schools, Clubs, Religious groups... you get the drift...

OK... sorry to evangelise there...

Have a good evening... All the best...

Goodmans

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back