The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi, Prateek from India

Prateek harsh

affiliate
Hi All,

I am a new member of this forum. I am a Digital Marketing, SEO Consultant from India,
a professional blogger and an established digital marketer. I have an experience of 3+ years in SEO & Digital Marketing field. Currently i am running a small blog -themiscellaneousblog[dot]com.

I came here to learn more things from experienced members. I hope i got what i am looking for.

Hello Prateek, Welcome to AffiliateFix!

You seem to have some good experience and hopefully you can give & get some good value here at AffiliateFix!

As you have just joined, maybe check out these forums:
Ask questions here: Newbie HelpDesk
Check out some follow alongs and journeys here: Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Get some motivation/inspiration here: Success Stories and Bragging
Check out the Affiliate Marketing WIKI here: What is Affiliate Marketing

If you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask! You are now part of an awesome community full of people who will help you along the way to success!

Good Luck!
NeverGiveUp

Last edited:
Thanks AffiliateFix! for accepting me as a member. Definitely i am here to help needy one and also learn some new tips and tricks from other. I'll definitely go through the suggested post. Hope we go long.

Hi All,

I am a new member of this forum. I am a Digital Marketing, SEO Consultant from India,
a professional blogger and an established digital marketer. I have an experience of 3+ years in SEO & Digital Marketing field. Currently i am running a small blog -themiscellaneousblog[dot]com.

I came here to learn more things from experienced members. I hope i got what i am looking for.
You are welcome on the forum buddy, wish you luck in here.

MI
Back