The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi people! Here's one more rookie eager to learn

Danko

affiliate
Hello! First excuse my bad English, I am practicing and helping myself with the translator :)

I'm happily married, with two children and my story is very similar to many others.

I'm looking on the Internet for an extra income that can become a recurring income and good enough to live on.

I've suffered from "bright object" syndrome or the "rat race" syndrome and I've read so much, of so many things and for so long, months, actually, many months (embarrassingly I say) that I haven't decided to start with anything yet.

CPA, Funnels, ClickBank, Bing, Facebook Ads, Mobile Apps, Adsense, etc, etc, etc.

I don't have a very large budget, maybe about $100, and that has also stopped me a little bit from deciding on one, but before the end of the year if or if I should choose one.

Well I just wanted to introduce myself and take the opportunity also to congratulate this forum because it is by far the friendliest and most generous that exists. I have read many topics and users are always willing to share their experiences and help the newest, always with cordiality.

Again excuse my bad English, I hope you understand me!

Thanks a lot!

banners
Back