The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hi... New Merchant

gettnerdone

affiliate
Hi

I am new at forum posting and I do not want to be accused of spamming. I have an affiliate program I would like to know how to effectively promote. I use Clickbank as my payment processor and commission calculator. The product I offer is a master resale rights package that sells for $97 with 50% commission. I can offer more information if anyone is interested. Please give me some pointers on how to effectively promote my program.

All advice is greatly appreciated
Thanks
Noah

Hi Noah,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for being cautious about the way you procede and asking 1st.

We actually have a merchant section where it's OK to announce your affiliate program. It's the one that says "Merchants promote your program here".
You can make one announcement down there and also have a short sig with a link to your program.

The best way to attract affiliates here in our community is to jump into discussions, ask questions, give answers, get to know others and build some trust - without being self promotional at all. People who are interested will click your link.

There are a few other affiliate forums where its OK to announce your program. You just need to check the rules at each forum to see if you can.

MI
Back