The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi my name is Andrew with DataFeedFile.com

DataFeedFile

affiliate
Hello everyone,

This is my first time posting on this site and I just would like to share my experience...

I found this site from a Manager of Performics affiliate network who has told me about an article written by Linda at www.5staraffiliateprograms.com.
The article was about our website which has not even launched yet. Linda's article has created immediate buzz in the industry about DataFeedFile.com we have received numerous calls and sign-ups.

Linda was not sure about the reputation of our company, so I called her using the phone number given on the site and she picked up right away. Rare! in the e-commerce industry.

5StarAffiliatePrograms.com is great site and backed by a real human being. Linda is very knowledgable and very experience in the affiliate industry and especialy about data feed topics. I would like to thank her for the article and for guiding us towards the right direction.

Cheers,

Hi Andrew,

Welcome to 5 Star and thank you for the nice post. Always happy to spread the work on new tools and solutions that help the industry. Glad we cleared things up and thanks for posting more info about your new datafeed service.

MI
Back