The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

hi, it's dandy :)

Hello, welcome to AffiliateFix!

I have did work for people in the industry for years by developing them tools to use

That's a skill that can come in very handy in this industry. Once you start rockin' and rollin' you will probably want to automate some tasks.

I am wanting to begin by direct linking to things for now, until I get a website into the marketing stage.

I think that you will be able to find several instances here, of people direct linking to offers. Some people do that initially (usually for games, etc.) just to test an offer's appeal or potential. Some have done well with it. You can always test direct linking versus using a landing page. Bet the landing page wins. ;)

Anyway, this is your introduction thread, so back to that.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

P.S. The 369 on your avatar....Tesla numbers?

hey what's happening
P.S. The 369 on your avatar....Tesla numbers?
it's an illuminati symbol haha

and for the direct linking, it seems most websites don't let you do that with their affilate programs....and I am learning about the landing page route, but many websites that I would want to link to already sells themselves pretty well...so I don't really see the point of over convincing someone...

seems to me like landing pages will be better when I have maybe some dropshipping stores up; as I plan to in the future

Set up a redirection server and filter out the bad traffic.
By bad traffic --I mean bots and GEOs that cannot be served by the targeted offer.
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Just getting into marketing myself;I have did work for people in the industry for years by developing them tools to use. Now I want to be a player myself. I am wanting to begin by direct linking to things for now, until I get a website into the marketing stage.
Welcome! and good luck with your projects..

banners
Back