The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi, I'm new!

cmlight

affiliate
Hi, my name is Carolyn and I am new to the forum. I have been working on affiliate marketing off and on for about a year with little success. I am signed up with both peerfly and maxbounty. I have had a few conversions here and there but nothing substantial, however I know that the potential is very great. Some conversions that I got were because I used 7search on a peerfly campaign and I got really excited and now I am obsessed with wanting more. I always follow Luke Peerfly and use advice from his blog and that is how I happen to indirectly find my way here. My plan at the moment is to read around the forum to gain more knowledge, read the newbie ebook by K, then take action. Before I take action I will get advice from the forum. Thanks for letting me in forum and any and all advice is greatly appreciated. :D

I'm glad to here that you are having at least a little success. I would recommend having your own site that you advertise through tier networks like 7 search. You want to build an email list and have some authority sites. I never advertise directly unless the landing page is really great and the campaign pays a decent amount, otherwise i will just create my own landing page or website and advertise there. Paid advertising works but you want to start building relationships with people. Create social accounts and focus on great content and post instead of just spamming people. They don't appreciate it. You can advertise, but only after you have built a following based on your content. We are trying to change perceptions of affiliate marketing since in the pasts the industry has received a lot of black eyes.

banners
Back