The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi, I'm Genny from Australia

Genny

affiliate
Hi everyone

OK, OK, Ok, so you've guessed it - yet another newbie to affiliate marketing. I'm starting affiliate marketing late in life (61 yrs old). Not so long ago I didn't even know what the Internet was but have finally managed to put a website up.

It's summer down here - parts of Australia is experience drought conditions, whilst the upper half of eastern NSW is repeatedly deluged with floods - wouldn't it be lovely if we could somehow draw off their excess rains and shunt it down here. Oh well, it's good to dream.

Nice meeting you all.

Regards
Genny

Welcome to 5 Star, Genny.

It is never too late to start.

I am glad you have joined because I'm sure we can be helpful to you. There is plenty of information here and our members are friendly and very helpful.

By the way, we have several members in Australia.

I hope you will be participating in some of our discussions.

Hi Genny,

Welcome to 5 Star. So glad you joined us.
Like Larwee said it's never too late to get started.
Let us know how we can help!

So nice to meet nice people

Hi

Thanks for the warm welcome. As for my starting so late in life - had no choice. We lost our home, property, savings to fraud and at the age of 55+ found employment hard to find.

It's amazing how such dramatic events in life can be the very mechanism that steers us to new and exciting horizons, and are thus blessings in disguise.

Thanks again
Genevieve Smith

Hi Genny and welcome:)
Very sorry about all the troubles you've had.:( Am a bit younger but started cos of some not very happy times in life, too....so it's never too late and I had never even seen a computer til about 7 years ago either. So, if as much of a computer dummy as I am.....definitely hope for you:D Best wishes to you and there's lots and lots of help from those more computer smarty people that are willing to help us learn.:D

MI
Back