The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi I'm David.

dave2880

Hello,

My name is David McCoy. I am the owner/operator of Real McCoy Online Business Market.:rolleyes: I enjoy traveling, art, most types of music, meeting new and interesting people. I wouldn't call myself religious but, I am very spiritual. I love everything about Asian culture. I love sushi. I was a chef for about thirteen years. I now do affiliate marketing. I am mostly into promoting business layouts for newbie affiliates and essential marketing and computer software. I still love to cook but, I no longer do so in a restaurant environment. I like to cook for friends and family now. I am really big into Asian food as I mentioned before but, I also love Italian, Greek, and a lot of other European and Mediterranean foods as well. I really enjoy helping others too. So, If I can be of assistance to you for any reason, I will be more than willing. I would like to travel the world some day. I think the one place I would like to go most is Thia land. I am very new to blogging. I think this is my first. Well that is as much as I can think to tell off the top of my head. Thanks for getting to know me and have an abundant and fruitful day.

Hi David,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

Thanks so much for taking the time to let us know so much about you.
We appreciate your willingness to share in your intro.
Pull up a chair and stay awhile. :)

banners
Back