The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

hi I'm bbrian017

bbrian017

affiliate
Hi I'm new and I so thank full I found this site! Great people and great environment. I'm a graduate of Business Administration Marketing 3 year study. I work full time in the sales industry and I just love it. I'm an active member at many communities around the net and I'm really busy just trying to keep up with all my posts lol. I own and operate 3 websites, one is yoursourceforinfo, dedicated to helping people find what they need online. iknownil is an e-learning site dedicated to free online e-learning resources and the third is still under development which will allow users to sell their forums signatures :)

So this is what I’ve been up too lately and it sure keeps me busy LOL. I play world of war craft when I have free time and I also enjoy mountain biking. I own a Giant with hydraulic disc brakes and 24 speeds for the big hills 

hmm what else can I say… oh yes I do a little web design, nothing original but I can modify templates to make them look original and I also have a pre modded phpbb forums script I have been working on over the past few week. Thanks for having me and we’ll see you around the forums!

Hello Brian, you finally found the time to introduce yourself, welcome. No that you are that new any more, you are already a paid up member of this forum but its always great to get to know people better :) :)

Thanks Temi greatly appreciated! I also forgot to mention one website I also manage. It’s called tvsig and it’s brand new. I have dedicated the site to television companies and themes cables or satellite packages. So much going on I even forgot about my own website LOL.

Is there a forum here where you can post a forum job opening? Almost like work for hire forums, or need admin and mods request forums for site owners?

Brian it is great to have you here :)

You have made me laugh :laugh:

Please visit regularly as you seem like a great person.

Thanks for joining :)

That’s awesome LOL. I also would like to show my appreciation and allow your website to advertise here on this page...

YsFi

As you can see you can have the images to the left or a simple date. If it's an image please make it 77*77 px

I would also need some sort of web site info or introduction as you can see. What do you think?

As for the links bid script I would also like to add it to my demo's under the scripts link here, YsFi

Thanks for the offer Brian

Temi is the owner of this forum so he will send you the info and banner for this forum and the Link Bid Script :)

MI
Back