The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi, I need your help, what antidetect do you use? W

is that what you mean?

Incogniton is a multiple browser environment tool. Used by some blackhatters as the tool allows for having hundreds of browser profiles.

Per Incognition
Below are several services or people who can use the Incogniton anti-detect browser.
  • You can use it to gather information from different customers to boost your E-Commerce business. You can also diversify your retail program with a browser-isolated merchant on the original E-commerce platform.
  • You can Source for Talents by discreetly gathering different details from potential candidates.
  • You can carry out effective Web Scraping using Incogniton.
  • Detective Officers or Detective Journalists are safe under the incogniton umbrella.
  • Ad Spying and Verification
  • Access different Affiliate Marketing accounts with Incogniton.
  • Test how effective your products are performing in different geo-location, environments and even browsing history.

Follow the accepted advertising practices of Facebook and quit wasting your time trying to evade the Facebook mods and their bots. Between Google's curse of Selenium and proxies, VPNs and tor --you won't see them coming with a k1dd13 'tool'.

Or, play the short game and buy accounts and keep getting banned if it's worth the money for the aggravation.

There is no long game ...

I want to advertise on Facebook, but I get banned all the time, I heard that antidetect will help to cope with this. Which one can you recommend?
Even VPN and antidetects won't help .. make sure to follow the rules of advertising in FB, even if you're risking the acc loss altough following them (does it make any sense).. but there are some affiliates who really master it

- Samria

MI
Back