The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi, I need some help with the Fiverr Affiliate Program.

AndAnotherOne

affiliate
Well, I should introduce myself first I suppose. I haven't been part of a forum for a long time, but I know you will be helpful to me, and I hope to be helpful to you as well.

Ok so, I signed up to this forum to learn more about the Fiverr affiliate program. For some time now I have been using it and I have not had bad results considering that all the traffic is organic, although I definitely do not have very large profits, but I am working to change that (3 - 6 months is my goal). I recently created a Google Ads campaign, and I would like to track conversions. I have tried to do it with the tools that Fiverr provides but those cannot be integrated with Google Ads (or so I think). If someone in the forum knows this program better, I would love for them to explain to me how to apply conversion pixels to my affiliate links. And if you want to share tips from Fiverr Affiliates and/or Google Ads, everyone is welcome to do so.

Thanks for your time guys and lots of success to you all.

/?['QUERY_STRING']Parameters work with links

/?this=1&that=2
Parameters can be appended to image files also and logged jpeg?1234094

• pixels are javascript calls from web pages
  • pixels are enclosed in <script> tags
  • G-A GA4 Facebook are common pixels
  • up tp 40% are blocked I have found

So, what are you trying to track exactly?

/?['QUERY_STRING']Parameters work with links

/?this=1&that=2
Parameters can be appended to image files also and logged jpeg?1234094

• pixels are javascript calls from web pages
  • pixels are enclosed in <script> tags
  • G-A GA4 Facebook are common pixels
  • up tp 40% are blocked I have found

So, what are you trying to track exactly?
Hi, thanks for replying. I am trying to track purchases and registrations.

PS: The campaign I have active is a search campaign.

Thank you very much for your help. So far I'm not using a landing page (I'm sending traffic directly to the link), but I think I'll have to consider it for better tracking...

googleAdsValueTrackParameters.jpg

/?cpnid={campaignid}&agrp={adgroupid} <your name=their{token or parameter} key=${value}

Whoever is managing the ads needs to do this; and then, the back end of your landing page needs to log the events'

Pixels or cookies are only 60% accurate these days --who the pixel or cookie events are from is anyone's speculation. If you have a very large number of events they are only going to the relative and representative as a sample would be.

You cannot add either pixel or capture URL query strings on a page you do not control
--unless the entity that 'owns|controls' that page edits that for you, or;
their in site stats (or post-back) returns that parameter value for you.

Lazy, inconvenient or shaving 101? IDK which the case is here ...

Laws of the Internet ....

MI
Back