The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi I am a retired business womanI had never used a computer before.!

Goldy

affiliate
I had many , I think 6 stores and businesses I wore many hats.
I went into these projects all different and not knowing much about them .
Well I have always painted so I opened an Art Gallery .Then Became a Picture framer ,Along the line went on to the Drycleaning game, became a woman Boiler Maker would you believe.?
I ended after all the stores by running a very successful restruant as the Chef
Growing up with 7 siblings I always cooked , which taught me well.
I enjoy informative Internet marketing.
I am an award winning Artist and Cook and also Awards in Garment design
I think My gift in life from the Lord above is the way I attack things with an eye and aptitude and it has always helped me in creating anything well .This is what I am hoping to do now Successful marketing with Information.

I am writing ebooks and have just finished a Massive Manual which I will put out soon
I also taught in my trades I had ,so I find passing on information , is a love of mine.
One hate I have is posting up earnings .
As I feel viewers who are not doing so well feel bad about it and I have always disliked seeing the postings of monies earned , tho' I do acknowledge ,it is on the other hand important if you wish someone to purchase from you
Cheers To All.

Welcome to the AffiliateFix @Goldy !

I am hoping to do now Successful marketing with Information.

I am writing ebooks and have just finished a Massive Manual which I will put out soon

Sounds as though you are an ambitious person, we look forward to seeing your contributions and shares.

I highly recommend checking out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

banners
Back