The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi guys!

BeatriceSandu

affiliate
My name is Beatrice ,I'm a Advertiser Manager at Bitterstrawberry.com and I'd love to get in contact with all the direct advertisers.

Bitterstrawberry is our famous Mobile Affiliate Performance Based platform with a coverage of 250+ markets and over 20 verticals. As we like to be everywhere we got plenty of sources to place any offer, so that beeing said and based on our partners feedback , there's no campaign we cannot manage :)

I'm new here but you can hit me with anyting you have in mind :cool:

Sending good vibes,
Beatrice

My name is Beatrice ,I'm a Advertiser Manager at Bitterstrawberry.com and I'd love to get in contact with all the direct advertisers.

Bitterstrawberry is our famous Mobile Affiliate Performance Based platform with a coverage of 250+ markets and over 20 verticals. As we like to be everywhere we got plenty of sources to place any offer, so that beeing said and based on our partners feedback , there's no campaign we cannot manage :)

Sending good vibes,
Beatrice

Welcome to the forum! :p:):affiliatefix:

Sending good vibes,
Beatrice
Hello BeatriceSandu , you are welcome around in the forum, wish you all the best here.

Sending good vibes,
Beatrice

Greetings @BeatriceSandu :)

Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

Hello Beatrice , welcome to affiliatefix. Hows the journey of learn, earn and invest so far ? Keep sharing your Q's and success best way to keep pushing yourself.

Best wishes...

Hello Beatrice , welcome to affiliatefix. Hows the journey of learn, earn and invest so far ? Keep sharing your Q's and success best way to keep pushing yourself.

Best wishes...

Hi, it felt kinda complicated at first but now I think I've found my passion :rolleyes::):D
I'd love to know all the tips & tricks haha

Thank you :)

Sending good vibes,
Beatrice
Definitely welcome to the forums Beatrice

banners
Back