Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi Guys, I Am Boban

BobanV

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Affilicom
Hello everyone,

I am working as affiliate manager in last few months and decided to join this forum after I built some kind of reputation on few others.

Currently, I am working for Affilicom Affiliate network and we run just UK offers. I am here to help, so guys if you have any question, opinions, tips, here I am.

Best,

Boban

Hello everyone,

I am working as affiliate manager in last few months and decided to join this forum after I built some kind of reputation on few others.

Currently, I am working for Affilicom Affiliate network and we run just UK offers. I am here to help, so guys if you have any question, opinions, tips, here I am.

Best,

Boban

Welcome to the forum Boban.
Tell us more about yourself. Where do you live? do you have any hobbies?
I`m also an Affiliate Manager. If you have any questions, don`t hesitate to ask me.

Looking forward to seeing more of your posts,
Andrei

Welcome to the forum Boban.
Tell us more about yourself. Where do you live? do you have any hobbies?
I`m also an Affiliate Manager. If you have any questions, don`t hesitate to ask me.

Looking forward to seeing more of your posts,
Andrei

Hi Andrei,

Nice to meet you. I live in Belgrade, Serbia and working like a freelancer for more than a year in Affiliate marketing. Right now, I am working for Kamicom, UK company, and my job is to recruit affiliates, to educate them and to manage their programs. We are affiliate network.

I would like to share experience and to learn new things from you guys.
You are guys welcome to my thread and I would be glad to hear more about you!

Best,

Boban

MI
Back