The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi guys! I am an upcoming affiliate from the Netherlands

Ties

affiliate
I stumbled upon this forum last week although I had probably visited it before but never took the time to really pay close attention. As it happens with a lot of websites and content. Sometimes you just skim and skip too much.

Anyway, I like this forum very much. My first impression is that the quality level is very high. So I really love signing up here. I have read the " If You HAD to Start Over - What would you do Different??? " thread yesterday and WOW.. really great info!

It's a goldmine for me as a (hopefully) upcoming affiliate. I say hopefully because you never know for sure if you're gonna succeed. But I know with a lot of hard work, determination, passion and patience it will work. And I lack none of those criteria. :)

About 8 years ago I worked as a media planner for a Dutch Digital Marketing Agency. Creating and evaluating banner and news letter campaigns for our clients. There has changed a lot in Internet marketing and it still does. That's one of the aspects I like about it. You'll never stop learning. And to be a member of this forum is a great addition to this learning process I am convinced.

Greetings to you all,

from Ties
The Netherlands

Hi Ties and welcome to the forum. Your first impression is right on. There is a wealth of knowledge to be had from the members here. Don't hesitate to ask about anything because someone will have an answer for you.

Hi Ties,

Welcome to 5 Star! I do agree that I enjoy this forum for high quality and standard. Looking forward to interacting with you!

Ayako

Hi Ties,

Welcome to our 5 Star Community. Thanks for the kind words and for joining us.
Really glad you appreciate what we have to offer and came back for another look.

Hope we can help you get started in the right direction. Ask questions when you have any.
We're happy to help.

MI
Back