The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi, from the land downunder....

C

Cyclops

Hi everyone,
I'm another who has come over from DP to have a look around and learn as much about affiliate marketing as I can.

I have seen Linda and 5 Star Affiliates pop up on about every forum I have come across over the last couple of years so have grown to trust them. I have never seen a bad word about them so I have been patiently waiting for 5 Star Affiliates to have programs I can promote.

One thing I have already learnt is that it is hard for an Australian to become an affiliate to a lot of the programs, even though my sites are mainly pointed to the US.
I tried dropshipping but ran into this same problem. It's frustrating as this is supposed to be "The World Wide Web" and internet marketing supposidly has no borders.
I sold items on ebay for awhile but then along came the undercutters and ebay increased the charges making it no longer a viable option.

I hope the Forum goes well as we will all benefit :cool: .

Hey Cyclops,

Good to see you over here, thanks so much for joining. I hope we can work together on some programs - maybe the new mortgage program we talked about that just launched?

I didn't realize it was that hard for Australians to do affiliate marketing. I know in certain countries there is a stigma about fraud and they auto reject certain countries but yours should not be one of those. You are right about the web! Should not matter where you live.

Hope you hang around and participate. Thanks for signing up!

banners
Back