The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hi from Texas!

mmh3

Hi all, my name is Milton... I also go by "Trey" while online, as well. Nice to see a new community forum forming, and I think it will be a great place to learn and share a few pointers on IM. The ground floor is always nice... getting to know everyone from the beginning is always positive. =)

I have seen Linda at the regular internet marketing forums for the last few years, read your helpful posts... though we haven't really met or gotten to know each other... though, that may change soon. From what I have read the last few years, she is a very kind and helpful person, so I look forward to getting to know you better here, Linda!

A little bit about me is in my profile, but here's a little more... Lifelong Texas boy who loves computers, on the net since 1994 with my 386/25mhz box, just turned onto genealogy, enjoy graphic arts, videography, web design, art, love watching my daughter grow up(she's 8), Home theater, DVD's, I dig baseball: Chicago Cubs, being with my family, and trying to make something in my life better than it was yesterday.. no matter how small it may seem... Guess that's it on me for now...

Well, let's hope we can all help each other make the 2nd half of 2005 more prosperous than the 1st half... Here's to knowledge, and the excitement it creates upon discovery!!!

Here's to steadily building your online empires :) ,

WOW mmh3,

What a great intro. Helped me feel as if I really know you! Oh and the kind words were very appreciated. I try to be helpful eveywhere I go, but decided it's time to start doing it in a forum of my own instead just everywhere else.

Well, let's hope we can all help each other make the 2nd half of 2005 more prosperous than the 1st half... Here's to knowledge, and the excitement it creates upon discovery!!!

Here's to steadily building your online empires
LOVE THE ATTITUDE and your closing lines! Could not have said it better myself.

Welcome to the 5 Star family!

hey hey

hey milton hows texas and welcome to the forum

I am new on this forum but your intro was so friendly thought be rude not to say hiya :p

Hi Trey and welcome to 5Star. Not many people interested in Genealogy but it's a great thing to know about your ancestors. Good luck with your AM business.

Hey guys that post was from 3 1/2 years ago and he hasn't been around since, so I'm not sure he's going to see all the nice replies. Probably got a J.O.B and moved on. He sure seemed nice though.

MI
Back