The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi From New Zealand

Hiya All,

I'm writing to you all from New Zealand. I'm also new to affiliate marketing I came across affiliate marketing while looking for a extra way to earn income since I only work part-time as a cleaner.

I'm looking forward to learning more about affiliate marketing through your forums

Bye for now

Affiliate Marketer

Welcome to 5 Star, affiliatemarketer.

We are glad you joined us from New Zealand.

You will be able to learn a lot from 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums. Just read and ask questions.

When you have questions, be sure to ask them in the appropriate forum rather than here in the Introduce Yourself Forum since it is only for introductions and welcome messages.

This is a friendly community and our members are very helpful and knowledgeable.

Since you are new to affiliate marketing, a good place for you to begin reading as much as you can would be our Newbie Affiliate Forum, you should pay particular attention to the "Sticky" post. However just about everything in that forum could be very helpful to you, and it is all free.. Here is a link to that forum http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

MI
Back