The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi From Joaquin

Joaquin

affiliate
Hello everyone.
This seems like it will be a very educational and useful forum.
My stic is I am learning how to create WordPress blogs and learning SEO strategies and techniques.
I'm new at it. Just within the past six months I've been getting serious about online marketing.
I'm quite impressed though with how much I've learned already within just six months.
Oh also I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Anyone need a regular type job that pays quite well... come to Edmonton. They can't even seem to find enough warm bodies to fill the positions.
In fact I expect to go North in Alberta to Fort McMurray to a very high paying job... even though I don't have a professional designation in the oil industry. The tar sands there is one of the largest oil producing areas of the world. My real love and joy though is online marketing and one day I plan to make it a full-time revenue generating income.

Joaquin

Hi Joaquin,

Welcome to our UK WW :)

Online marketing is a good way to generate income. So, learn and you will find your way.

Amit

Welcome

Hi Joaquin,

Welcome to the forum, good luck with your new venture and I hope you do make it full-time. I think we all are aiming to get there. If not already there (not me though, maybe one day!!)

Nice to have you hear.

From
Doug

Are you a member of other revenue sharing forums? Approximately how much do you make in revenue sharing and about how many posts do you contribute to make whatever you make?

The information I have about revenue sharing is that it now worth anything.

Hi there, I am new here too but first looks and the place seems good ! Shame there isnt any revenue sharing going on here.

Hi ,

If you live online like me and contribute to a revenue sharing forum you are able to generate a small amount each month towards your adsense revenue. If the forum is a good one like this one then you will be spending a lot of time on it therefore you will get at least $1 -2 per day! every little helps . :drool:

I asked members of this forum to vote on introducing Adsense revenue sharing, they voted no. I am happy to introducing revenue sharing, especially for quality threads.

If you think you can start quality threads, lets talk via PM, I am happy to make you an offer that is even better than Adsense revenue sharing :)

Hi ,

If you live online like me and contribute to a revenue sharing forum you are able to generate a small amount each month towards your adsense revenue. If the forum is a good one like this one then you will be spending a lot of time on it therefore you will get at least $1 -2 per day! every little helps . :drool:

MI
Back