The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi from Canada...

sylviad

Hi everyone,

I'm glad to be here and am anxious to get started sharing my knowledge and gathering helpful information from you. For about 8 years, I've been doing affiliate marketing, but really only figured out what I was doing about 3 years ago. It will make a tremendous improvement on my income if I can finally sort through the final steps I need to take to keep buying traffic flowing to my sites.

Looking forward to meeting you all at some point.

To our mutual success!

Sylvia

Hi Sylvia,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

It's great to have another experienced marketer in our midst and it's really nice to know you are open to sharing your knowledge with our members.

You've already made a couple great posts and we are looking forward to your participation on the boards.

Hi Sylvia. I am also Canadian and it's nice to have you on board...:) I look forward to your contributions to this board and if there are any questions, don't be shy...:) Take care and all the best.

Lyle (Jazzguy)

Thanks, Lyle and Linda.

While I've certainly studied a ton about internet marketing, it's always easier to tell others what I learned than to apply it myself. It comes down to a little problem I have called procrastination - and of course distraction. Staying focused in a world that is flooding with new information and ideas is almost impossible. And, of course, I don't know everything and am still convinced there is a magic bullet out there somewhere that makes marketing work every time it is used. {wouldn't that be marvelous? :D}

Don't worry, Lyle. I'm anything but shy. Quite the opposite in fact, as I hope members never discover. :)

Sylvia

Hi Sylvia and Jazz guy: I just joined, am a Canuck on the East Coast. Hope to benefit from your knowledge. I can identify with Sylvia about staying focused. I think I understand why people get addicted to VLTs because somedays the net seems to be like that to me and I just get so off course. I should put "stay focused" signs all over my house. Cheers, Marimack

Hi Marimack, and welcome. Good to meet you.

I've tried the signs approach - in fact, I have little slogans plastered all around my monitor, but it doesn't help. After the first day, you don't even notice them anymore.

Sylvia

Hi Sylvia, welcome to you and Marimack. I think based on the increasing number of Canucks we see posting here we should have a Canadian forum on 5Star. ;)
I haven't been on here for a while, but am just getting back into posting again. Looking forward to helping and sharing.

banners
Back