The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi From Aussie Newbie

Simon55

Hi everyone

My name is Simon and I am from Australia. I am established in print publishing and have decided to learn about affiliate marketing as a supplement to my current business.

I have just joined PPC Classroom (hope I have done the right thing here!) as a way to learn with structure. I have spent a number of hours just looking around the 'make money online' field to get a basic understanding of the various models and feel that AM offers the best fit for me right now.

Like all newbies I really hope my participation in this forum will allow me to gain inspiration from successful AM's who could be role models to show me that a decent income is possible in this field.

Also hoping for contact with other newbies like me so we can swap silly questions and get sensible answers.

Anyway, enough from me - just wanted to say hello as I hear this is a really friendly forum.

Cheers, Simon

Hi Simon. Glad to meet you. If you have been pursing this forum then you already know that this is a great forum. There are already several discussions that you can look at where questions of how to get started in AM are discussed. Hope to see you around the forums.

Hi Simon,

Welcome to our 5 Star Community. As you've heard we have lots of helpful members,
so I'm glad our reputation proceeds us.

Don't worry PPC Classroom was not a mistake. I'm a member myself and am friends with Anik.

Hope we can help you get started in the right direction. Ask questions when you have any.
We're happy to help.

Hi Linda
Thank you for the warm welcome.....
I am looking forward to reading through the forum.....much to learn and all very fascinating.
Cheers Simon

Hi KB
Thanks for your nice words of welcome.
Really does feel friendly here and the wealth of information makes me feel like I have invited myself to an endless buffet!
Cheers, Simon

MI
Back