The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi from a total newbie!

kinkyhotwife

affiliate
Hi guys

I'm new to the world of marketing and affiliate programs. I run my own adult site with my own content so I'm crash coursing my way into this side of things having never needed to do it before.

I'm from the UK and spend most of my time on Twitter. I kind of accidentally stumbled into all of this from having a Twitter account that got quite popular so I started looking for ways to monetize which first took me to Only Fans and now my own website via Model Centro.

I hope to learn a lot here!

haha looked at your username WAT?
WELCOME ...
thumbsup.png

I have been in the webcam business since 2002 :)
What are your objectives?

haha looked at your username WAT?
WELCOME ...
thumbsup.png

I have been in the webcam business since 2002 :)
What are your objectives?

Username lol I run my site and it’s all my own content so may as well stick with my username.

Objectives, I would like to be full time producing the content for my website making new pics vids and doing live cam shows for my members. To do that I need to find affiliates which is why I came here for advise on how to find places to submit my program to.

I want to get the affiliate side running. I kinda gather that if I can get some affiliates, everything else starts to fall into place like traffic and revenue. There is an affiliate system there so affiliates can sign up etc as it’s my domain on the Model Centro platform which I think is a reputable system.

banners
Back