The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

hi everyone

sam38

affiliate
i am a new member, i joined a few minutes ago. i've been started online business a couple of weeks ago. i am interested about affiliate marketing. already i have started My Online Income System action plan. i am hoping to sell some of the products very soon. i am trying to learn all details about affiliate as much as possible. anyway, it is nice to meet you all here on the forum.

Good Luck:)

Hi Sam,

Welcome. Be sure to check out all the stickies in the newbie forum as they are some of the best threads to read when you are getting started.

Then the most important thing for starters is picking the right niche. The newbie stickies will explain that, then go to the niche marketing forum and you will find lots of tips and tools for finding your niche.

Looks like you are focused on the Internet marketing/Make money online market. That's the worst place to start. Read the stickies and you will learn why.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

Hello! You are not the only beginner here.:) And I 'm sure you will find all the answers to what interests you

Good luck with your business Sam.

I'm Daniel, and I'm here to learn about starting my own online business too. I haven't graduated from college yet, but I thought, hey, I might as well get a head start. And this looks like the place to start.

hi Linda,

thank you very much for your advice and support. i make sure to read all of them. i'm sure i can get very useful information.

Best Regards:)

hi Zila,

thank you for sending me message. it is very nice to be here and talk to all of you. i'm sure i can learn alot about online business from other members.

good luck ;)

hi Daniel,

it doesn't matter if you haven't graduated yet, you need some more time but the good thing has happened your already decided to learn about online business and joined to the forum. forum is the best place to share information and achieve to your goal.

good luck with your study and your business plan

hi Brendan J. simth,

thanks for sending me message.

i have a fulltime job and i've been working as a fulltime employee in different office for last 12 years but recently i was thinking to start something from home on my exrta hours and online business came in my mind. i've been searching and studied online for last couple of weeks almost 7 hours a day. i found Affiliate Marketing very interesting and i am planning to learn about it as much as possible.

good luck

MI
Back