The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi, Everyone!

iLuxuria

Just a quick note to introduce myself. My name is Nigel and I currently reside in the UK. I started my first website approx 8 weeks ago mainly because of my love of the subject, however like the rest of us I would like to earn from it too.

So during the last few weeks I have been signing up to the major Affiliate Networks and educating myself in what appears to be a subject with a steep learning curve. The subject itself is not the problem, it's the conflicting information that's available. Seems one mans 100% success is a complete failure for others.

So for the purpose of Affiliate Marketing I am a Novice although I'd like to think not a complete newbie.

So any advice would be most welcome. My Goal is to earn approx ? 0.23 per minute (approx $ 0.32) for the next 5 years then retire. Oh you are so grabbing your calculator's right now! well I won't spoil the surprise.

So think of me as a sponge ready to absorb all the info I can get and more importantly put it into practice to achieve my goal.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice you may give.

Hi, Nigel. Welcome to 5 Star! :)

I've only recently signed on here and I'm pretty new to affiliate stuff myself - one of the reasons I'm here is to learn more about it. But there are a lot of members here who I know will help you answer your questions, including Linda.

I am a little curious as to how you arrived at the figure of .23 a minute...

Hi, Nigel. Welcome to 5 Star! :)

I am a little curious as to how you arrived at the figure of .23 a minute...

I calculated what I considered an adequate sum to retire with would be, factored in what I already have, together with my other income streams and cumulative interest over the next 5 years... the shortfall was thus obtained and from there I simply worked backwards ;)

At present I'm not earning that much per day from my site, so I have a long way to go, but I am determined to get there. Most people never achieve what they want because quite simply they do not really know what they want. I do (it's ?0.23 per minute :D ), and will work 21 hours a day to achieve it.

Hi Nigel,

Welcome to our 5 Star Community. Thanks for joining us.
I LOVE that you've broken your goal down to the minute!

Even though you aren't brand new, I'd still recommend reading the stickies in the newbie forum. You'll find great tips about what to do as well as what to avoid. You'll even get great free pointers from Industry Experts like James Martell who normally charge big bucks for their advice.

So start there, then move to the niche marketing stickies and the general affiliate stickies.

Ask questions in the appropriate forum when you have any. We're happy to help!

Thanks Linda,

Just making a pot of Coffee and intend to spend the next few hours doing just as you suggest.

Thanks again

Nigel

Hi Minstrel, just eager to learn and passionate about the things that I do. Maybe even compulsive I guess :confused: . Every minute that passes is another .23 I've lost :(

I've already gleaned quite a lot of information tonight that I will consider implementing tomorrow. So far, so good :)

Nigel

banners
Back