The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hi Everyone!

trabaho

It was only by chance that I ended up 5 star affiliate program by researching on an affiliate company. I haven't had much luck with affiliate Programs since I started making websites back in 2000. I'm hoping to change all of that instead on just focusing on contextual advertising.

Welcome to 5 Star, trabaho.

We have known each other for a few years at another community. It is good to have you as a 5 Star member.

I think we can help change your luck with affiliate programs. There is lots of information here for you to read. We also have a lot of very helpful members who can answer your questions.

Even though you aren't new to affiliate marketing, since you haven't had very much luck with it, you possibly should start by reading everything you can in our Newbie Affiliate Forum. The ones that are "Sticky" should get special attention from you. Here is the link http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

Read what you can and ask questions when you have any. As time goes by you should be able to start making some progress.

I hope you will enjoy being a 5 Star member.

Thanks for the welcome Larwee and Linda. I'm really excited to start out my affiliate program venture. I'm already preparing an old Pentium 4 ( salvaged from my office) and a good hosting company to start it out.

I didn't want to mix up my contextual sites so decided to separate everything with different computers.

Welcome, trabaho! Hope you can turn your luck around with your affiliate efforts...don't give up! ;)

banners
Back