The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi, Everyone

netadventures

affiliate
I just wanted to pop in to give a quick introduction. My name is BJ (or Belle), and I'm a friend of Teli's and of Chrissie (LearningGeek).

I'm a bit rusty with forum posting. I tried to start this intro thread but nothing kept happened after I clicked the Thread Starter button (several times!). I finally figured out it's the new topic button I have to click :)

It's great to be here - and thank you to the mod who reminded me to add a signature.

BJ

Welcome to 5 Star, BJ.

I was the one who sent you the private message suggesting to add your signature. I liked your reply.

I saw another post you made in which you said you don't post very much. Well, I have a feeling that is going to change here at 5 Star. You will really like it once you start posting on a regular basis.

In a few weeks, all of your forum posting rust will have worn off and you will be kicking yourself for not joining 5 Star sooner.

This is a very friendly community and you will like it here. Plus I am sure you will be able to help a lot of our members.

Make yourself at home, you are among friends. :)

Hey BJ,

SO glad you joined us. As you know I've blogged about you a couple times.
I always say I love the way you write.
Feel like I already know you.

Forums are much easier and interactive than blogging. After a couple posts
you'll have it down. Just pretend to pull up a chair and chat with friends.
Look forward to having you around!

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. Looks like it's going to be fun here.

Linda, I'm glad you like my writing style!

Teli's been filling my ears today about what a wonderful person you are. I'm looking forward to being here!

MI
Back