The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi everyone

J

Jen72

Hi,
I am new to all of this, I am struggling to get everything I need together to get started with affiliating....have everything downloaded ready to go...just don't know how to put it all together. If anyone is out there from Sydney willing to lend me an hour or 2 to see how its done (in the flesh), i would be ever soooooooo greatful!

Jen

Welcome to 5 Star, Jen.

People thousands of miles away from you can be a big help. It happens on a regular basis.

All you need to do is post a question in the proper 5 Star forum whenever you want to know something. You might be surprised at how helpful people can be.

5 Star is a great place to learn. Many people have been helped here.

Thanks

I am a visual kind a gal, :eek: and I usually need to be shown how to do something while i watch and take notes so this will be a HUGE challenge for me, however, I have paid for a couple of the affiliate ebooks, a web site, joined adsense and anything else they have told me to do.....and I dont want to spend anymore until I know I am making something in return!
So if I can get help putting it all together...GREAT :D (i am not so computer literate :( )
Jen

Hi Jen,

Welcome to 5 Star. There is such a big need for affiliate mentors that will help people get started. BUT the ones that are good and really know their stuff are busy on their own sites and newbies EVEN IF they were willing to pay for the time could not pay enough to be worth what the pro could make in that same amount of time doing their own thing.

You could possibly find a local webmaster type and pay them to show you how to get the basic site stuff going but they would probably not know the affiliate marketing side that well.

banners
Back