The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi Everyone!

Pyewacket75

Hey everyone!
I just signed up here today. I can't wait to start posting and giving my insight on some of the best affiliate programs out there. I've signed up with quite a few and it's working out pretty well. I'm a stay-home mom and my main website focuses mainly on Gambling. Thats cuz most online gambling sites pay good commissions.

Good Luck in your affiliate marketing everyone!

Welcome Pyewacket!

It is great to have you here. You have a nice looking site with good information. Being a stay at home mom you get much of chance to get on the computer?

Wow..I feel so..loved :) Thanks Jamie for your compliments on my site :)
I'm an affiliate for several sites, not just gambling. I also promote Dish Network, DirecTV, Amazon.com and home businesses as well. I'll be posting about those here and there.

I usually get several hours a day to be online, since my son has some long naps, and then when my hubby comes home from work. It works out pretty good this way.

Nice to meet you all! :)

Hi Pyewacket,

Welcome to 5 Star. Our friendly welcoming committee got to you before I did.
Good to have you here. we have quite a few WHAM's but I'm always glad to see more work at home moms coming here to share advice and encouragement.

I see you are from Vancouver. We also have a TON of Canucks here and many are from Vancouver. I know James Martell and he's up your way too. Have you ever met him or studied his affiliate training methods?

banners
Back