The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hi everyone

xploit

I made my first post last night but forgot to introduce myself first ;p

I'm Martin (no surprise there eh?) and I'm 33. Got a busy year ahead of me, in the middle of buying a house, getting married in May and then we are expecting a baby in September :)

I've been into website design for a good 15/20 years now and over time this developed into an interest for photography to make my sites more unique - then to get more visitors I became interested in SEO.

Look forward to getting to know you all and see where I can help out :)

Welcome to UKWW Martin.

Great intro, 2014 is going to be a busy one you especially with the little one on the way :) As you may have been able to tell the forum has just been revamped after being left for a couple of years so its a work in progress but glad to see some new faces starting to come on to the forum.

See you around the forum.

Indeed it will be a busy one, I'm a mod on an incentive forum so know its difficult running forums and keeping them spam free, so good luck with UKWW :)

Thanks Martin, Still alot to do and clean up but we'll get there eventually and bring the place back to what it used to be. I knew it was going to be a challenge when i brought it but the hurdles that i thought were going to be a pain have actually been ok so fingers crossed.

MI
Back