The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi everyone

I have been searching about how to make money online for a long time. After a lot of testing/losses i figured out some methods for passive income. I even hired a programmer to build me some software to do the job for me based on knowledge and info i provided him. The methods involve sports betting and i remained them private until end-product is working properly. Now i decided that i can add subscription for premium version and i will add a basic version so people trust my methods but also get an idea by completing cpa offers. I will also include a trial period for premium version. So as i am new to affiliate marketing i searched the forum here and found some amazing information from @Graybeard and @Honeybadger . I bookmarked every tip of yours guys and searched a lot of your comments. Now i am a bit frustrated as i have too much information to handle before i even begin my journey. I am also studying web development and know html css. The plan for now is: build a website | learn seo for organic traffic | niche: service offering. I would appreciate any tip as i am just starting out.
Try Fiverr, Upwork and other freelance sites which help you to design websites for clients and make a income and develop contacts and skills

MI
Back