The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi everyone

flitpy

affiliate
Just wanted to say hi,

My story in a nutshell is:

I've always dreamed of working online and creating my own business. Been trying hard for the last 3 years. I love reading and I've read a lot of business books and I'm sure I'll read many more!

Firstly, I tried Amazon FBA, created my own product, did arbitrage and made a little chunk of money, not enough that I could quit my day job though. In the end I didn't enjoy doing it. So I took my money out of Amazon.

Then i started building niche blogs, for the last 11 months I've worked hard and created one large blog and just started another one. No traffic yet. Been a bit disheartening as I've put hundreds of hours of really hard work in.

I wanted to join affiliatefix because I am interested in learning about paid advertising, to see if it's something that I'd be interested in and see if there is opportunity to make money.

I'm hoping that you lovely people on this forum can answer my question.

I want to make a living online and support my family more than anything else in the world. I work hard every day to achieve that goal. I welcome any help,

thanks

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

You sound super dedicated to accomplishing your goals, and in a way that you enjoy. Bravo! Not everyone is, so that's an advantage in your favour.

We have lots of information about various methods of traffic generation, so there's lots of reading and tips here for you. If you have a specific question, or need help with something, just start a thread in the appropriate forum and someone will help you.

Enjoy the forums! :)

banners
Back