“webinar”/ “VOLUUM”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hi everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Spyteg, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Spyteg

Spyteg Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

I'm newbie in Affiliatefix and I'm glad to be a part of such big affiliate marketing community. I introduce a spy tool for adult advertising (native, banner and video ads) - Spyteg. At this moment it's a beta testing period and it's free. Welcome to Spyteg. We will be glad if you can give us a feedback about your work with tool.

xlovecash likes this.
  2. Voluum
  3. azgold

azgold Administrator Administrator Dojo Master affiliate

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix! Somehow, I missed your introduction earlier. :(

We love having new businesses join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

* Please pay special attention to the list of criteria below the video and ensure that you have all of the minimum requirements (or more) in place before submitting *

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 100,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let me know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums! :)

MI