The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi Everyone

JohnRS

affiliate
Hi my name is John. I signed here a while ago but have not fully introduced myself. I am an affiliate marketer promoting digital products primarily. My passion is helping new people make a start online as it can be very daunting not knowing where to begin. Have a lovely day and thanks for reading this post.

Hiya, John and welcome to AffiliateFix! Glad you came out of the shadows to let us know you're here. :)

I am an affiliate marketer promoting digital products primarily.

How long have you been at it?

My passion is helping new people make a start online as it can be very daunting not knowing where to begin.

Excellent mission and you're right, it can be overwhelming in the beginning.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, John!

Hiya, John and welcome to AffiliateFix! Glad you came out of the shadows to let us know you're here. :)

How long have you been at it?

Excellent mission and you're right, it can be overwhelming in the beginning.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, John!
I have been doing this for the last 10 years.

Hi my name is John. I signed here a while ago but have not fully introduced myself. I am an affiliate marketer promoting digital products primarily. My passion is helping new people make a start online as it can be very daunting not knowing where to begin. Have a lovely day and thanks for reading this post.
You are welcome on the forum dude!

Hi @JohnRS Welcome to AffiliateFix! Have fun:)

Hi JohnRS, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!

Best of luck to you!

MI
Back