The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi everyone, nice forums!

Hi jg123,

Welcome to 5 Star and thanks for joining. Have you submitted your blogs to my 5 Star Blogs directory yet? www.5starblogs.com

Also Robin Good has a huge list of directories:
"RSSTop55 Best Blog Directory And RSS Submission Sites"
http://www.masternewmedia.org/rss/top55/

Here is a free RSS directory submission service you can use that will submit your feed to some of the top RSS feed sites.

http://www.feedshot.com/ I typically use the paid service to submit to 19 feeds for .99 cents. Well worth it.

Be sure to use Technorati tags for your posts and Pingomatic after every one.

Hope some of these tips help! You can ask specific blog promotion questions down in the blogging forum too.

Welcome, jg!

I do agree with what Richard has been saying. Your seo blog especially needs a couple of "click here" links :) Something that leads straight to the sign-up form, order form or whatever it is that you want people to click.

Promoting blogs is something that will happen more or less naturally, the most important thing is to keep good content going, so once people get to know your blog, more and more will link to you voluntarily. That will then get you the "real rankings", repeat visitors and word of mouth promotion (all free :) )

Mike

Thanks Mike,
I would even suggest attaching yourself to a site that gives attention to blogs. I encorage people to blog on my site to increase exposure as well as add content to what I am doing. Starting your own blog on your own site can sometimes be like shouting into an empty elevator. Feel free to come blog on my site and I will link you from the home page or talk to Linda about blogging over here. Going where the traffic is.. is always easier then creating your own.

MikeDammann said:
Welcome, jg!

I do agree with what Richard has been saying. Your seo blog especially needs a couple of "click here" links :) Something that leads straight to the sign-up form, order form or whatever it is that you want people to click.

Promoting blogs is something that will happen more or less naturally, the most important thing is to keep good content going, so once people get to know your blog, more and more will link to you voluntarily. That will then get you the "real rankings", repeat visitors and word of mouth promotion (all free :) )

Mike

banners
Back