The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi, everyone - Affiliate Merchant from the Garden State

I

IntelliCollect

Dear Fellow Forum Members:

I recently had the pleasure of speaking with Linda Buquet who I found very personable, thoughtful and engaging. She also seems to be an incredible bearer of information in the affiliate marketing world.

She recommended that I view and participate in this forum in an effort to learn how to best increase visibility of our merchant account affiliate program. Of course, I am hoping to discover effective strategies to galvanize attention in our affiliate offering, expand contacts and establish friendships.

Thank you for all the advice and feedback that you dispense.

Best Regards,
Andy Lax
IntelliCollect, Account Manager

Hi Andy,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad you joined us. I enjoyed talking with you about your affiliate program and hope you learn what you need in order to optimize it.

Hi Linda,

I truly appreciate all your support and encouragement and for taking the time to help educate and enlighten "affiliate newbies," such as myself.

You deserve to win the "Affiliate Marketing Advocate Award." We are rooting for you!

Best Regards,
Andy

Welcome to 5 Star, Andy.

All of the very nice things you said about Linda are true.

5 Star can be very helpful to you. All you need to do is read some of the wealth of information that is here, ask questions when you need help, help others when you can and join in the discussions so our members will get to know you better.

I hope you enjoy your 5 Star experience.

Hi Grimmaze and Larwee,

Thank you so much for your warm welcome. I already feel at "home" on this forum and confident that I can learn many important facets of affiliate marketing from forum members. Of course, I will also contribute to discussion when possible.

Best Regards,
Andy Lax
IntelliCollect, Account Manager

banners
Back