The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi Everyone. Affiliate Marketing Newbie from Ontario Canada!

nextstage16

affiliate
hi everyone. I am a 27 year old male from London ontario Canada. I have played all types of sports my whole life. I play guitar and create music with a close friend of mine for fun and absolutely love to travel. I have worked labour intensive jobs since I was 14 years old and they don't pay out enough for how much effort you put into them in my eyes, so I have been looking for a totally different type of job the past year and stumbled across affiliate marketing a few months ago and have been researching it ever since. It sounds like something I could really get into. I must admit I am an amateur when it comes to computers and mainly creating websites but I am eager to learn and would love some advice and better yet a mentor to teach me and work with. Once I become fluent in this field I would love to do the same for someone els.

I start affiliate marking last, month, I am international sale before. let's keeping going together!

hi everyone. I am a 27 year old male from London ontario Canada. I have played all types of sports my whole life. I play guitar and create music with a close friend of mine for fun and absolutely love to travel. I have worked labour intensive jobs since I was 14 years old and they don't pay out enough for how much effort you put into them in my eyes, so I have been looking for a totally different type of job the past year and stumbled across affiliate marketing a few months ago and have been researching it ever since. It sounds like something I could really get into. I must admit I am an amateur when it comes to computers and mainly creating websites but I am eager to learn and would love some advice and better yet a mentor to teach me and work with. Once I become fluent in this field I would love to do the same for someone els.

Hello Nextstage,

I'm from Toronto, and we recently launched game-changing tools in which in which any restaurant, bar, pub, and carry out establishment will utilize EVERY DAY. Perhaps you may be interested?

MI
Back