The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hi Everybody

Gambling Pablo

Hi Everybody, this is my first post here. I just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Pablo and I'm an affiliate manager for ElGambling.com

I found 5 Star Affiliate Programs when I was browsing for info on affiliate forums and directories, and I really liked the cool atmosphere you guys have here; so I decided to sign up and eventually try to get involved. :)

I don't want to sound like a spammer so I'm not posting the advantages and commissions of our program, so if you are interested you can contact me at pablo (at) elgambling.com

And that's all. I hope we can get to know each other.

Hi Pablo,

Welcome to 5 Star. Note that we don't allow the promotion of gambling related programs so your sig needs to go. Feel free to jump into discussions but no self promotion allowed.

Thanks Pablo. We'll get along just fine.

Just so you know my reason for not allowing certain types of affiliate promotions in the forum is that certain industries, especially gambling and RX affiliate programs are under the government microscope, there is current and pending legislation that could cause affiliates to get into trouble. Also when the heat gets too hot in these markets companies many times go under leaving affiliates high and dry without paying them.

Plus many companies in certain industries just give affiliate marketing a bad name. I'm here to try to clean up the industry and help people learn that they can make money in white hat markets doing white hat marketing.

Thank you Linda.

I understand your concern. I am learning that this is the way it works with this kind of program. And I agree with you, I know that many companies give a bad name to this marketing model.

But no matter who employs us or which industry we are working with, at the end of the day we are all a group of people trying to learn from each other about our experiences. That?s why I will still try to hang around here and benefit from this common knowledge, and of course I won't try to promote the program here.

So, thank you again.

Welcome to 5 Star, Gambling Pablo. I like your attitude.

Our members do have some interesting experiences which can be beneficial in different industries.

I see you joined because you like the cool atmosphere here. :cool: It really is a nice place and after you have been around for a while you are going to have an even better impression than you do already.

banners
Back