The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi All

footballshirts

Hi Everybody,

My name is Paul and i'm quite new to affiliate marketing. I'm keen to learn though and ready to absorb information from the pro's iv'e seen on this board whilst lurking.

I look forward to getting to know you all better!

Thanks

Paul Smith :)

Welcome to 5 Star, Paul.

It is good to see you have changed from being a lurker into being a member. You will benefit more as a member.

Because you are new to affiliate marketing and you want to learn, our Newbie Affiliate Forum is the perfect place for you. You should pay special attention to the "Sticky" threads because they contain lots of valuable information http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/newbie-affiliate-forum/

Our members are friendly and very helpful. Ask questions whenever you have any. This will also help you learn.

Thanks for joining.

Hey Paul,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad you decided to come out of lurk mode. I see you jumped in with both feet
and are participating in some threads. Look forward to chatting with you in the forum.

Welcome paul, I am also new comer to this forum just like you. I have found a lot of affiliate affiliate idea in this forum.

banners
Back