The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi all

KPR8

Well just a quick hello while i go read up on the forums.

I have just started doing affiliate programs up till now with no luck so looking for some hints and tips. ;)

Kev

Hey Kev,

Thanks for visiting 5 Star, all the way from Scottland. We hope you will get some tips here that will turn your effort into revenue. Let us know how we can help!

Not sure newbies are supposed to be welcoming other newbies lol if not..sorry about that. While I was here just thought I'd check things quickly. Never came across anybody from Scotland before while online. I actually am a teeny bit Scotch or maybe it's Scottish? Not sure. Guess that's why I'm just a teeny bit. I love your accents, though:)
I've only been doing affiliate stuff for a few years myself. Don't get discouraged by no luck so far......It takes a little bit but before you know it..things will improve.:) I'm definitely not near retiring or anything even close lol but things slowly do improve:) Try to learn as much as you can and be patient:) Good luck:)

Thankis for the welcome ppl.

no im not giving up at all or discouraged i know what it takes to make sites a success but no idea how to do the affiliate part. Hopefully that will change.

Hey purplebear

You said: "Not sure newbies are supposed to be welcoming other newbies lol if not..sorry about that."

Sure you can. THis is an open, friendly forum. :p
I hope you can tell! I hope you'll jump in and help me
with the welcome committee any chance you get.

KPR, you are on the right track. You are here trying to learn and that's a good start! :)

MI
Back