The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hi all

Hello @Lando , Welcome to AffiliateFix!

You are definitely in the right place, yeah you should assess all parts of AM before deciding what suits you best or what you could be best at.

As you have just joined, you should check out these forums:
Ask your questions here: Newbie HelpDesk
Check out some follow alongs and journeys here: Follow Alongs and Online Journeys
Get yourself some motivation/inspiration here: Success Stories and Bragging

If you need anything else, don't hesitate to ask! You are now part of an awesome community full of people who will help you along the way to success!

Good Luck!
NeverGiveUp

Last edited:
Hi Lando, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance with adult please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!

Get right with your money

Thanks for the welcome guys,

Yes so adult dating is my niche, I have been making a good ROI % profit but very small actual money, about $100 a month, all my scaling attempts are not working, I think it's because my current traffic source is so cheap. With the bigger networks I can't get close to that cpc, so right now I am testing new banners to try and improve the click through rate so they might do better with the CPM models, I am funding my experiments using the profit from my current traffic source, so it's a slow process.

If anyone understands how to add video banners? I can make the videos but I don't understand implementing them, seems like they have a png part and then the video underneath...?

Anyway thanks again for the welcome and I will check out the Adult marketing section very soon,

Hey hey! How are you? Nice to see people interested in adult offers here! Graybeard is quite right about vertical! There are different verticals in adult niches...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks,
At this time I am applying to Adverten, so I will wait and see how that goes before I check other offers :)

banners
Back