The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hi All! Great Opportunity For A Partnership

First of all HI everyone. I am so excited to be apart of this community and look forward to getting to know all of you.

Now...down to brass tax.

I am looking for a partnership with an individual or group of individuals with experience in CPA and affiliate marketing. In a nut shell you must have proven track record of success in optimizing campaigns and turning a profit. If you have had some success please still apply we are looking to build a team here and we can make each other strong. Strength comes in number and sharing.

What I can do for you:

Over 15 years of technical experience including magento, wordpress, linux, varnish cache, memcache, mysql, prosper202, imobitrax running alll sorts of scripts, and much much more. I have been running affiliate campaigns and cpa offers for some time now on web and mobile traffic networks.

I will fund part or all the campaigns (depending on your experience) and we split the pot. Its that simple.

*****Please dont reply if you have no track record of success, I am prepared to invest thousands of dollars on daily budgets per campaign. That said serious inquiries only please.*******

PM me with your skype and lets get this show on the road.

Last edited:
banners
Back