The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey

viperchile

affiliate
Hey All

Viperchile this side. New to this forum. Looks a great place. I want to know what is the difference between free membership and paid one.

Hi, Viperchile and welcome!

The free membership is packed with help and information and is awesome. The Dojo (paid) is the holy grail of private marketing forums - expert, detailed tutorials, guides, case studies, free amazing tools, etc. It helps you move from newbie to advanced. You didn't mention whether your are new to the industry or not, so I won't belabour it. Which is best for you probably depends on where you are with things and your goals.

Welcome to The Dojo

Hi, Viperchile and welcome!

The free membership is packed with help and information and is awesome. The Dojo (paid) is the holy grail of private marketing forums - expert, detailed tutorials, guides, case studies, free amazing tools, etc. It helps you move from newbie to advanced. You didn't mention whether your are new to the industry or not, so I won't belabour it. Which is best for you probably depends on where you are with things and your goals.

Welcome to The Dojo

This! Some of the industry's finest contribute to The Dojo. If you are using it's resources you should easily make back what you spent on the membership. K has a lot coming up for the forum, so there are always improvements being made.

Welcome to the forum, mate! :ninja:

MI
Back